Sunday, October 24, 2010

Ballot, schmallot.

It's that time again. Yes the time where ads are running amuck on TV about who to vote for and what to vote for. I don't understand the ad's continually bashing each other but never putting out ads FOR themseleves with true, fact from their piehole. So many flaws and far stretches to the actual truth.

Here is the truth. People don't really want to understand the actual reasons why candidates vote one way or the other but rather make a generalized statements that TECHNICALLY could be true, but isn't truly what the props are about.

Why should we care if it's republican or democrat. How about voting on issues because they are what we, as US Citizens, believe in no matter what side of the aisle their being pitched from?

But people seem to be SOOOOOOO having to jump on the Obama-sucks bandwagon they can't see that the 33million jobs he did create may not have been enough...but if those HADN'T been created we would be so much worse of in this dump of an economy that Bush left us in! I just wish we could give the man 4 years as we have the others. Also, I wish we could start meeting in the middle and realize that there are pros and cons of EVERYTHING in this world. Don't we always weigh both and do what's in OUR best interest? WHY must politics be different?

Teri C

No comments:

About Me

My photo
T-town, WA, United States
I am 45, MWF with 3 dogs: Molly (My Mom's pup), Harleigh and Parker. I teach 8th grade and absolutely LOVE my job. I've been married 8 years to Ricky, whom I love with all my heart. I also like to go to movies and love the drive in! I love Netflix and reality tv (which, is truly more of an obsession.) I am on facebook so look for me! Life is changing all the time, I am just not sure if I am keeping up with the changes.