Saturday, April 2, 2005

My wedding!!

Today I will marry my fiance, Richard Keith Campbell. We have dated for just over a year. We will be married at The Temple Theater in Tacoma, WA.

My Matron of Honor is my BFF Rocky and my sisters and Ricky's daughter, Alexa, will be my bridesmaids. Ricky's Best Man is his son, Ricky and his friends are his groomsmen. Rocky's sister, Romi, has a 9yr old girl, Sophie. She is like my niece. I videotaped her birth. I love her so much. She will be my flower girl. My ring bearer is Ricky's nephew, Xavier. He is a DOLL.


At 36 years of age I have found a man that I love with all my heart. I enjoy being with him and when I am not with him, I think of him. He is my everything.


We will honeymoon in Mazatlan, Mexico. We're staying at an all-inclusive resort, El Cid. I can't wait to start our new life as Mr & Mrs Campbell. I will write and post pictures when we return!!!


ttyl,

t


ED: OMG it was the best time of my life! Here are a few pictures!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
T-town, WA, United States
I am 45, MWF with 3 dogs: Molly (My Mom's pup), Harleigh and Parker. I teach 8th grade and absolutely LOVE my job. I've been married 8 years to Ricky, whom I love with all my heart. I also like to go to movies and love the drive in! I love Netflix and reality tv (which, is truly more of an obsession.) I am on facebook so look for me! Life is changing all the time, I am just not sure if I am keeping up with the changes.